How’d I Get Started?
Designing sites started out as a by-product of being an office manager for a non-profit in Nashville, Tennessee (you need to be a “jack-of-all-trades” in the non-profit world to help make resources go farther) and grew into a full-fledged hobby from there.
My current adventure in site design is thanks in large part to my friend, Paula, who needed a designer for her blog, bell’alimento. I got hooked on the WordPress platform and have been learning and lovin’ it ever since.
Well, if you must know … I’ve adopted the cookie image because my nephews nicknamed me “Cookie” when they were young and 12 years later it’s still what they call me. Even Paula will refer to me as Cookie or Cookielicious and it sorta seemed appropriate to have a cookie as my ‘mascot’ to pay homage to my favorite little fellas.
OK now … down to business:
What Services Can We Provide?
- WordPress installs
- Site design
- Logo creation
- Small graphic design projects (buttons, headers, signatures, etc)
- PDF creations (for e-books, media press kits, or recipes)
- Business cards and other print media
- Tiny Tweaks* ~ that’s what we call those tiny changes in code that typically take less than an hour to accomplish but that everyone needs (change color of links, tweak a border or margin, add a plugin, or fix any number of other small issues)
- And more …
Sounds Expensive! How Much Do You Charge?
Hailing from a non-profit background, we don’t thinking that charging an arm and a leg for our services does anyone any good. We try to quote fairly for the job and we stick to what we quote you. No surprise fees!
Here’s an example of some of our pricing:
- Tiny Tweaks start at $50
- Headers and small graphics (not required custom designs) typically start at $50
- Site Designs start at $200
- Site transfers (from Blogger or other platforms) are quoted on a per job basis depending on the size of the transfer.
(We’re happy to save you our fee by walking you through the steps but you take responsibility for the transfer.)
Great! How do we get the ball rollin’?
Shoot us a quick line via our Contact Form! We’d love to hear from you and see how we can help with your next project.